This article is outdated. Please click here to see the newer version.
Teams allow an easy way to share and collaborate on API definitions.
Being a team owner allows you share your subscription with other team members. Thus other team members can be on a free account while SDKs generated are recorded against the team owner's subscription.
The instructions below will show you how to :
- Creating your team
- Adding a new member
- Sharing an API
Creating your team
1. Navigate to My APIs > Team APIs,
2. Click on Create my team! This will create the team and redirect you to the team management page. From this page you can share APIs and add/remove members
Adding a new member
New members can be added to your team by simply entering their email address.
- From the Team management page, Click Members > Invite member
- Enter the email address of the team member you want to add. Then click Invite to send a email invitation.
- As shown below. the member is now added as pending. Once the user accepts the invitation, they will be able to see the shared APIs.
Sharing a API
A team member is able share their APIs they own. They can also apply read-only permission to prevent other team members from editing the definition.
- From the Team management page, Click APIs > Add new API
- Simply select the API you would like to share from the drop-down and toggle YES to allow team members to edit the API
- As shown below, the API is now listed as a shared API.
4. As shown below, navigating back to My APIs > Team APIs, now shows the shared API.
Please sign in to leave a comment.